Saturday, January 20, 2007

Work It Out

_listening: "Where Did My Baby Go?" by John Legend

_015

Well, I'm trying to start a health and fitness regime, eating less and exercising more than before (which was not at all). 'Cause, I've a pretty sedentary lifestyle, so I need the extra boost to my metabolism. I could easily stand to lose 15 pounds. I just ran on the treadmill for the second time this week. The first time I ran/powerwalked 1.037 miles, and it was awesome. Didn't run for 2 days after that, though, because my legs were sore.

And. . .

It looks to be a movie watching weekend. I've rented Dreamland, Accepted, and Paradise Now. It was funny when I rented the latter film, the sales associate at movie gallery asked, "You know this is a foreign language film, right?" I was like, "Yeah." She said the people come in there bringing movies back saying, "This isn't in English? I've got to read this. . ." *rolleyes*.

I'll take subtitles over godawful dubbing any day. But, I get to have a Justin Long fix and be cultured as well, so it's all good.

Ok, I'm off to do some sit-ups.

1 comment:

Leepak Hope-ra said...

Good luck in your health regime. I'm rootin' for you! You can do it! :o)