Saturday, January 13, 2007

sunrise/sunset

8333
Fairhope, AL

Just felt like posting this photo here. I took it on Thursday, and I really like it. I'm really intrigued by the silhouetted landscapes created at sunrise and sunset. Beautiful stuff.

And, it's now official. I'm a college graduate. I got my diploma in the mail yesterday. I didn't think I'd be that phased, but I was really excited. All this time I'd been saying that I wouldn't feel like I was really done with school until I had the diploma in my hand. When I got it, I ran around the house sqee-ing. No joke.

Now it's time for Sharon to stop being lazy and get a steady job. I don't think I'll survive on this freelance thing for long.

Oh, and I'm working on some sequential art for this TOP SECRET (not really) art show. Hopefully I'll get it done in time. I'll post the work-in-progress later today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where are the rest of the new pictures?