Friday, January 05, 2007

003It's been an unusually warm winter this year. I mean, it's friggin' January and 72 degrees. That's crazy.

Wednesday, I go up to my school to pay some outstanding parking tickets. A few weeks ago I got an email saying that my graduation ticket had expired, and that I needed to reapply for graduation. I was really confused by this since I already walked and everything. So, I assume the tickets are what's holding things up. So I pay the tickets, and then go to the registrar to find that the college of Art & Sciences has declined my graduation because I hadn't completed the requirements for my major.

What?!?

So, I go over to the advising office (across campus), and see what that's about. I turns out that the class substitution form that I submitted over a year ago, hadn't been completed. I don't feel like going into all the details, but it was really frustrating finding this out. So, I went to the Visual Arts office, and it turns out my advisor signed the form about 2 weeks ago, the department chair signed it Tuesday. That was crazy.

So, I turned the form into the Advising office and they sent a memo to the registrar. So, I should be getting my diploma in a few weeks.


I'm doing this thing on flickr where I take a self portrait every day for a year. This will be good for me since I've been trying to be more comfortable in front of the camera. I'll also help me be more creative (yay!).

leather boots I love my new boots. I just got them in the mail today, ordered from Journey's. This is my first ever pair of nice leather boots. They were on sale.

I almost forgot I need to send off my portfolio and resume'. . . Yeah, getting a regular job is pretty important right now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice picture, homes. Don't put those flowers in your mouth like that. You might get something on your upper lip that looks like herpes!

Leepak Hope-ra said...

I love your new boots!!
Retail therapycan be a wonderful thing!! :o)