Tuesday, January 16, 2007

BFA

bachelor of fine arts

January 12, I finally got it in the mail. Yay for finality.

I was working on this submission for the "Other Heroes" show that's coming up. I missed the deadline, though I still want to finish the pages. Monday is a weird deadline, anyway.



The story I'm illustrated is based on a short story I wrote a few years ago, called Cappuccino. It's some romance/drama/coming-of-age stuff.

And finally. . .

Last Friday I went to see Stomp the Yard with some friends, and became enamoured of this charismatic young actor (heh, we're the same age). He is soooooo cute. OMG. Columbus Short.

So, I go home and look him up on IMBD and see that he was in Save the Last Dance 2, a straight-to-dvd release I hadn't seen because I figured it'd be lame. However, yesterday, I see that the movie is on MTV, so I decided to watch it. I was really surprised that it didn't suck. I mean, it wasn't a cinematic gem or anything, but it was definitely entertaining, and he and Izabella Miko had good chemistry. I remember seeing her in The Killers' "Mr. Brightside" music video.

*So I went to Movie Gallery and purchased the dvd, because I'm so lame.* ^_^

2 comments:

Leepak Hope-ra said...

Your artwork is INCREDIBLE!! :o)

heidi said...

congratulations on your BFA, i stopped by your website, I really like your portraits.